Please complete the following interview then complete the report below. Make sure that you read it step by step and complete it correctly. Some suggested question you can consider working into a formal or informal interview are included to use.
After you conduct your interview, write a 750–1000-word field report. The step by step instructions are attached.
Please complete the following interview then complete the report below. Make sure that you read it step by step and complete it correctly.
In this stage, you will select a person from a different generation than you to interview about how they have used technology throughout their lives. Be sure to consider both digital and non-digital technologies. You can choose someone older or younger than you, and you can talk with a relative or friend or find someone outside of your immediate circles to interview. If you are choosing someone younger, be sure to choose someone old enough or mature enough to reflect thoughtfully on the impact of technology on themselves. After your interview, you will write a report highlighting three things you learned.
Your interview can be formal or informal. A formal interview has an established set of questions you have prepared ahead of time and do not deviate much from during the interview. An informal interview involves talking with someone about the topic in a more general way and asking specific questions as topics arise.
Some suggested question you can consider working into a formal or informal interview include:
1. Do you associate any form of technology with a significant event or time in your life? Tell me more about that event or time.
1. What kinds of non-digital technology do you frequently use, or have you frequently used throughout your life?
1. Has there been any specific piece of technology in your life that helped transform the way you think about something in the world?
1. How do you use technology in your everyday life? Your creative life? Your work life?
1. Is there any specific digital or non-digital technology you would have a hard time living without? Why?
1. How has technology changed throughout your life?
1. Is there any technology you wish had not changed? Why?
1. Has there been a specific form of technology that contributed to who you are today? Tell me more.
1. How are you a different, better, worse, enhanced, safer, etc., person when you use a specific form of technology than when you don’t?
1. How has your self- worth or self-conception been affected by technology?
You can modify these questions or ask other questions that are appropriate for your interview situation. The above list contains suggested starting points. The idea here is to find connections between your interviewee’s life experiences, self-identity and technology.
After you conduct your interview, write a 750–1000-word field report in which you do the following:
1. Write an introduction in which you briefly describe the person you interviewed. Include some general relevant about their demographic background (year of birth, gender, where they live, etc.)
1. Indicate the date when the interview took place. This should be during the current semester.
1. Identify and describe three things you learned from your interview about the impact of specific artifacts or kinds of technology on this person. Do not relay a transcript from your interview. Choose the three things you think are most relevant to the theme of technology and human experience and that you think had the greatest personal significance to your interviewee.
1. Write a 5-7 sentence conclusion that reflects on your interviewee’s relationship with technology in general. You can consider some of the same kinds of things you did in part one for yourself. Would they be the same person they are today without a specific piece of technology? Did any of the technological artifacts they talk about change them during a specific time of their life? How is technology in general a part of who they are?
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Discount Code: SAVE25