Assignment: Cultural Leader Interview
Individual Project (Cultural/Faith leader interview and PowerPoint)
You will be creating a PowerPoint presentation that will cover healthcare/nursing, spirituality, & ethics. This presentation will be based on a personal interview you will have with a spiritual leader that is a different faith than your own. You will need to post your choice within the discussion board titled “Cultural/Faith Leader Project”. In order to avoid duplicate presentations and provide a variety of cultures/faiths, you will all need to select a different choice. The interview must be done with a faith leader and not just a member of that faith. Plan for this assignment in advance since scheduling a personal interview will take time. Nearly every student has commented on how much they enjoyed and learned from this assignment.
Additional assignments: There are 2 shorter writing assignments one of which require interviewing/polling coworkers and one that requires some reflection about some of your own personal beliefs about ethical issues. Plan on looking at these assignments (especially the Professional Liability assignment) a few weeks in advance since research regarding your institutions legal coverage is required and a few students found that contacting the appropriate person in their workplace has been challenging.
The purpose of this paper is to research one legal issue relevant to your area of nursing practice (or an area you would like to pursue in the future). This assignment meets course objectives 1 and 2. The assignment is due on the date noted on the course schedule. Please refer to the syllabus and Navigating NURS 488 for instructions regarding submission of the assignment.
The guidelines for this assignment are:
1. Identify one legal issue relevant to your area of nursing practice (or an area you would like to pursue in the future). Describe how this issue is relevant to your specific day-to-day practice.
2. Research this issue by reviewing scholarly nursing and related literature. At least 5 recent (within 2-5 years) professional references must be used. Older resources that are classic are in addition to these 5 papers. Note: Wikipedia is not a professional resource.
3. Analyze this issue using the literature you reviewed to support your position.
4. Based upon your analysis, draw conclusions as to how this issue affects day-to-day nursing practice. You must support your conclusions with literature, rather than opinion.
This assignment must include a cover page, 3-4 pages of narrative, and a reference list. APA format (6th edition) must be used to format your cover page, headings and subheadings, citations within the narrative, and reference list.
Suggesting heading/subheading format
Title of your paper
Description of (Legal Issue; name your legal issue)
Review of the Literature
Analysis of Position on (Legal Issue; name your legal issue)
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Discount Code: SAVE25