Assignment: Critique of Research Studies
NUR 504 Week 8 Assignment Critique of Research Studies Part 3 Latest
NUR 504 Week 8 Critique of Research Studies Part 3 Latest
Follow the instructions provided in Critique of Research Studies instructions.
When turning in the final submission, please put in the following order: Quantitative Article Critique, Qualitative Article Critique, References (should include the two articles, the text, and any other additional sources).
Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
This assignment uses a grading rubric. Instructors will be using the rubric to grade the assignment; therefore, students should review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the assignment criteria and expectations for successful completion of the assignment.
You are not required to submit this assignment to Turnitin, unless otherwise directed by your instructor. If so directed, refer to the Student Success Center for directions. Only Word documents can be submitted to Turnitin.
Critique of Research Studies Instructions
Complete a critique of the quantitative and qualitative articles that were submitted in Topic 3.
This assignment will be completed in three parts. Refer to the information below as a guide to the information that should be included in each part.
Follow the guidelines for the quantitative and qualitative article critiques in Chapter 5, Box 5.2, pages 112-114 and Box 5.3, pages 115-117 of the textbook or the Research Critique Additional Template Resource.
1) Utilize a central heading to indicate that what follows is the critique of the articles.
2) The side headings of the critique for each article should follow the headings in Box 5.2 and 5.3.
3) Note that within these BASIC guidelines, there are additional references to Detailed Critiquing Guidelines found in various boxes in chapters focused on the various elements of a research study report. Use these to expand the research study and to learn specific terminology appropriate to the critique of research.
When turning in the final submission, please put in thefollowing order: Quantitative Article Critique, Qualitative Article Critique, References (should include the two articles, the text, and any other additional sources).
Critique of Research Studies – Part 1: Due Topic 4
For Part 1 of the critique, focus only on the following segments for each article:
• Title • Title
• Abstract • Abstract
• Introduction • Introduction
o Statement of the problem o Statement of the problem
o Hypotheses or research questions o Research questions
o Literature review o Literature review
o Conceptual/theoretical framework o Conceptual underpinnings
Critique of Research Studies – Part 2: Due Topic 6
For Part 2 of the critique, focus only on the following segments for each article:
• Method • Method
o Protection of human rights o Protection of participants’ rights
o Research design o Research design and research tradition
o Population and sample o Sample and setting
o Data collection and measurement o Data collection
o Procedures o Procedures
o Enhancement of trustworthiness
Critique of Research Studies – Part 3: Due Topic 8
For Part 3 of the critique, focus only on the following segments for each article:
• Results • Results
o Data analysis o Data analysis
o Reliability and Validity o Findings
• Discussion o Theoretical integrations
o Interpretation of findings • Discussion
o Implications/recommendations o Interpretation of the findings
• Global Issues o Implications/recommendations
o Presentation • Global Issues
o Researcher credibility o Presentation
o Summary assessment o Researcher credibility
o Summary assessment
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Discount Code: SAVE25